Monday, September 12, 2011

The Team Going to Cambodia

The 2011 Cambodia Team

The team has been meeting weekly for a while now, and some have met on other days of the week to brainstorm ideas and prepare. Our times together have been very informative and helpful for our preparation. It is a diverse group who all have a heart for Jesus and the little ones caught in the worst of situations in Cambodia. A few have been before, so I really appreciate that treasure!

We are in prayer and planning as we head into our final weeks of preparations. I am with family for a visit before my extended stay in Cambodia, so I am missing my team meeting this week. How quickly we have become a very special group, and as I am away from them, my heart goes out to them, and my prayers are with them.

Story Collage By a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment