Friday, September 16, 2011

Please Pray! Flooding

Children Playing in Soldier Camp

Video of the recent floods
Can you please pray for those at Safe Haven today? It is the set of homes for children rescued from the sex traffic industry. We got word last night that the flooding is causing concern around the safe houses we will be visiting. The waters are rising. Thanks for any prayer - that will be my focus today. It certainly makes me extra thankful for all the comforts we have here.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze....since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you. Isaiah 43:2 
Lord, please do not let the waters sweep over Safe Haven today!

Work

No comments:

Post a Comment