Wednesday, September 11, 2013

October 2013 - I'm Heading Back To Cambodia!

How exciting to be heading back to Cambodia to work alongside those who are serving children and women in very difficult situations. I will be traveling with a team of 10 fellow workers to partner with several stellar organizations, and more specifically, people, who work tirelessly to share God's love with the least and the exploited. I am looking forward to teaching art, maybe paint a mural, teach leaders how to help women share their stories, and teach Bible stories, and art, to children who have been sexually exploited.

Stay tuned as the preparation begins. I am preparing projects for children, sharing ideas with my team, designing a potential mural, and praying hard! (I can only go as the Lord strengthens me.) Thanks for joining me on this journey! Your prayers as I prepare are so appreciated. For those who don't know, my cancer is under control, and I am serving Jesus, with art and story, while He gives me strength and health. Additionally, you can read about my journey to India sharing art and my faith here:Art In India







No comments:

Post a Comment